Thursday, May 2, 2013

Origins

Dear Blog Reader,

Welcome to Go Left. If you're wondering where the hell you are, then I don't blame you.  Let me try to sum it up as briefly as possible. I've been surfing for about five years now, and, like it does for many people, the pursuit of riding waves has become somewhat of an obsession for me. I'm a 29-year-old, somewhat directionless writer with a degree in journalism (which won't get you too far these days, mind you), so I thought I'd combine my two biggest passions, writing and surfing, and try to make something out of the end product. Enter this blog. Don't let the name fool you; this blog isn't just for goofy footers like myself. Everyone is welcome, even land lubbers. I'd like to use this forum as a place to write about my personal experiences in the water, as well as somewhere I can share information about the surfing world and the oceans in general. If you have an interest in the water, then hopefully you'll find something of value here every now and again.

Go left,
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Well, Dear Nephew we are rebuilding the Ocean Beaches here on Long Islland and it won't be long before cousin James and I are doing the body surfing all day, bronzing, shoulder shaping perfect days at famous Robert Moses State Park--field 2!!
    Sandy wiped out the 15 miles between the Jones Beach and Moses tower but it will be ready for salt water frenzy for Mem Day! Hope you can catch a radical set- watch out for kelp strangulation and face rocking! U Tim- ready for 8 footers!

    ReplyDelete